Drop Ship Service
What is a dropship?
Drop shipping is a retail method in which merchandise is shipped to the customer directly from the supplier rather than from the retailer. When a product is sold, the retailer passes along the customers order information to the supplier who then packages and ships the product. This process minimizes the risk to you, as a retailer, because you do not need to buy the product until it has sold. Suppliers take care of the warehousing, packaging, and shipping of products, saving you a great deal of money.
Benefits of Her.my Drop Shipping Service:
1. Consignment notes / product boxes will be filled with reseller's information, not her.my information.
2. Purchase the products at wholesale price and set at your own retail price.
3. Low risk and no inventory pressure.
4. We will ship the order even the order quantity is 1 unit only.
To become our reseller, you need to pay minimum PrePaid Amount of RM250. This PrePaid Amount will credit to your account, and used for deducting your order. Each time you topup/prepaid, the amount can be accumulated. If you reached the target. we will upgrade your reseller level and enjoy for more discount. Of course you can topup RM1000 for the first time to jump to Silver reseller directly.
1. Please register and become normal member first.
2. Kindly read and agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
Terms and Conditions:
a. Minumum Prepaid/Topup amount should not less than RM250
b. The item is considered sold after you have make the order with us. And we will deduct from your Prepaid balance.
c. The Prepaid amount is not refundable.
d. The reseller discount is not valid for promotion/discounted items.
e. The reseller is not entitled to bonus point system.
f. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time
3. Lastly, please email following information to firstname.lastname@example.org to join us.
Email Subject/Title: Drop Ship Agent
Email Address: The email address you registered at Supermum.my member account
Website/Facebook/Blog: (where you sell the item, if any)
Payment Evidence: Reference No or Slip